Sunday, October 14, 2012

So sorry for my hiatus

     So, I took a two and a half week hiatus from blogging about my trip.  School got really busy and some personal things, that are no all good, came up and I was super busy.  Within this two and a half weeks, I have done a lot though  and I have a lot to share with you all.
     First off, I went to a charreada, which is like a  horse show here in Mexico. It is similar to a bull rodeo, only with horses and a lot less violent. I watched this and then there was also two bands performing and I watch them as well.
     As well as this, I also celebrated my birthday here with the friends that I have made. It was great. I went to El Gordo Steak which is one of my favorite restaurants here in Guadalajara  to celebrate.
     Also, I saw the Virgen de Zapopan celebrations. I am not Catholic so I didn't understand some of it but it was nice to see everyone celebrating the Virgen.
     As well as this, I also went to the zoo here in Guadalajara with my roommates. This time I went on the Safari exhibit and saw the exhibits that I didn't see last time. The zoo in Guadalajara is the second largest on all of Latin America I believe and you need more than one day to see everything.
     Also, I went to the markets in Guadalajara again with my senora to buy some things and look around.  I am looking for gifts to give all my friends and family when I return which I realize will be in less than two months.  My time here has flown by and I can't believe it.
     I have been very busy these last couple weeks, but things are slowing down. With this, I will leave you all with the photos of all the activities tomorrow. It is late and I have to get up early for class tomorrow but I promise you all that I will have photos tomorrow. I hope that everyone has a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment