Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hi, USJ.

      So I see that the semester at USJ is starting.  I hope  you all had really great summers. I wish you all the best  for this semester and I can't wait to see you all in December.

     On a side note, not a lot happened this week. My debit card got stuck in an ATM here so my bank is sending me another one soon.  There is a lot of stuff to do here in Guadalajara and in Mexico but not without money. 

     But this situation should all be taking care of by this week and when it is I think that I will be purchasing tickets to go see Juanes.  He is a Colombian singer that sings songs about changing the world for the better and a whole lot of other things that  I like.  So, I am pretty psyched for that. I also have Friday off from school this week do to a school trip to Tequila that I already went on.  As well as the concert I am also thinking of going to Aguascalientes, which is a state just above Guadalajara that has natural hot springs , museums, and a lot of other really cool things or  I am also thinking about going to Manzanillo, which is a local beach that also has many activities this weekend.  We will see and I will be sure to keep you all posted about it. 
     So, I need to get to studying, and I am sure with the semester starting you all will need to, too. Have a great day and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment