Sunday, September 2, 2012

I'm Back

     So my mother helped me straighten out my debit card issues from last week and I am back in business. This week by far has been one of the best.
     I started volunteering for this company here in Guadalajara that is like Facebook for girls between the ages of 8-16.  Gusanito.com, is like a Facebook in where girls can learn different languages and about different cultures, everything that I want to teach.
     As well as this, I also went to Tepatitlan, which is a little town near Guadalajara.  It was nice to take a break from the big city to go there and hang out with friends and meet a lot of new people as well. It was a great night that I spent there. Also, while driving there I saw a soda factory where it look like they either made soda or bottle it.
     As well as this, I also went to the center of Guadalajara to see Mariachi parade. Many mariachi bands from around the world came.  Me and my roommate only got to see a little bit of it as we arrived a little late  but it was still nice.  On September 16th (11pm on September 15th) Mexico has its independence day.  From now up until that date there will be a lot of Mariachi and celebrating of Mexico.  I am glad that I am here to see it all. 
     I also went to the Medrano twice this week. It is a long street in Guadalajara that sells  clothing for cheap so I bought some clothes from there.
     As well as this, tonight, I am going to see the Juanes concert.  I will write a blog tomorrow solely about the concert tomorrow.
     This week has been really great and I really enjoyed it. Since I have been running around so much this week, I need to do a little bit of studying today before the concert begins so I will leave you all with some pictures. Thank you so much for reading.












No comments:

Post a Comment