Sunday, September 23, 2012

DOLPHINS

     So, the company that I volunteer for sent me and the other volunteers to Puerto Vallarta as a thank you gift.  The weekend was great. I swam and relaxed on the beach AND I swam with a dolphin. It was absolutely amazing and scary all in one. I am going to post a Facebook link as I have over 50 pictures to show you all of this weekends events.
     The rest of the week was good as well. I hung out with some friends and studied and the usual. Unfortunately I had to say goodbye to two more friends that are returning to the United States. If anything, I have to say that the good byes are the hardest but it comes with the experience. So, with this being said I am going to leave you all with the photos. I hope you enjoy them.


http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.10151396595549186.565792.616634185&type=1







No comments:

Post a Comment