Monday, September 10, 2012

Tepatitlan and My New Class

     So sorry I didn't post about the concert on Monday. I had finals last week and got really busy but the Juanes concert was great.  I was only able to take a few pictures as they were not allowed in the auditorium that I went to so I'll post them below.
     This weekend, I went back to Tepatitlan with my former roommate. I have really grown attached to this little town. It's nice to get away from the big city sometimes.  I went to my first party on a ranch and to my first carne asada , which is a barbecue, this weekend.   Both were very fun and I can't wait to do it again. I will be going to Tepatitlan again this weekend as well for the Dia de Independicia (Independence Day) here in Mexico.  I want to see some of the celebrations in the small town as well as in Guadalajara.  I think due to the independence day, I have a four day weekend. So I cant wait to tell you all about.  Thank you all for reading.

Sorry for the quality of the pictures








No comments:

Post a Comment