Thursday, November 22, 2012

10 DAYS LEFT!!!

So I cannot believe that I only have ten days left of this trip. It is the most bittersweet feeling in the world. I am so excited to be home with my family for the holidays but I am so sad to leave this place, which is starting to feel like a second home to me. With such little time left here I have been doing last minute things that I always wanted to do. One thing was go to Parque Agua Azul which is a beautiful park here in Guadalajara that I just haven't had time to go to. I went there for several hours to walk around and to write.  I think the last things that I will be doing is buying gifts for loved ones at home, studying for my last set of finals at the Autonoma and reflecting on my experience. I am preparing for the Christmas party at the UAG amongst other things as well and I will let you all know how it goes.  There is a lot of things that I wanted to see here that I just didn't have enough time to do. I definitely plan on returning here to see it. For now though, I am so  happy and satisfied  about the  experience that I have had and I cant wait to share it all with you when I return. For now, I will leave you all with some pictures of my adventures.

Actualy I am having some trouble uploading the pictures so I will leave them in another blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment