Friday, June 29, 2012

Great and Busy Week

















What an awesome week. I did a lot of different activities this week. I went to a salsa bar, a mexican style wrestling match, to my favorite restaurant here in Guadaljara so far, El Gordo Steak, and today with my school I went to Tequila.  A city that is a major part in the production of...you guessed it. Tequila, which I found out today is only made and can be made in Mexico.  I plan on going to Tlaquepaque this weekend with some of my friends as well as fitting in some studying time and errands tomorrow. I will leave you all with some pictures that I took from Tequila today. Enjoy and thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ms. Brown:

    Thanks for all the great pictures. A7/A2 summer school is following your adventures each Monday. We are also in the beginning stages of cultivating our next community serive project - and we hope Mexico is part of it. It seems like you are making the most of your trip. As always, you are missed. Be safe!
    Your Gengras Family!

    ReplyDelete