Saturday, June 9, 2012

Some pictures of my campus/Guadalajara Center

So I went to the center of Guadalajara on a tour with the other new students at my universoty. Let me just say that it was beautiful and had a lot of history.  In my short three hour tour I was only really able to take pictures of everything but not really tell you all about the history behind it.  I will go back again, probably tomorrow with my senora to get better information.  I saw a lot of interesting things from markets,historical buildings and churches, foods and drinks, I had agua de pepinos which is mainly cucumber and other fruit juices there, the corn festival, and I even day someone floating in the air meditating, which I am sure and am hoping was an  illusion.  I just wanted to show everyone the pictures that I took from it. 

I also have some pictures of my campus which were a little difficult to get because the safety officers don't let you take pictures of certain parts of the university but I was able to get some. 

Thank you all and have nice days.


































No comments:

Post a Comment